Medical Imaging Technician Vacancy at Pinnacle Wellness Diagnostics Centre Limited
Pinnacle Wellness Diagnostics Centre Limited – An indigenous medical consortium having a strong interest, passion in the areas standard automated laboratory practices biomedical technology, molecular biology, histopathology, imaging science, etc, and dedicated to providing first class products and services in line with standard best practice have established a state-of-the-art medical diagnostic centre in Asaba, Delta State which is due to commence operation this June.
We are looking for suitably qualified candidates for employment in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Imaging Technician
Slots: 2 Openings
- The candidates should possess at least 3 years post-qualification
- Fully registered with the relevant professional body.
- Candidates residing in Asaba, is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English Language. Multilingual in Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Applications, Cover Letter and at least three (3) referees as an attachment, stating the position applied for, for immediate Interview & Employment, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants should note that all claims as per qualifications and working experience must be verifiable and originals of relevant supporting documents must be tendered during interview.
- While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.