Medical Representative Vacancy at a Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Company
A fast growing Pharmaceutical company with dominant presence in the pharmaceutical industry in the country and with an experienced world-class management team inspired by the enormous potential in the industry and a thriving business model is seeking to fill the vacany below as they commence the next phase of growth and expansion:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- The job is a fulltime professional job that involves raising healthcare professionals’ satisfaction about our pharmaceutical product in pharmacies, public/private health facilities to persuade and influence them to preferentially choose our products; promoting and selling the products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- It also involves planning and implementing the needed marketing activities to increase product and sales performance.
Candidate for the position must have the following trait:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology & Biochemistry.
- 0 – 2 years post-NYSC working experience.
- Matured and responsible, self-motivated individual with high energy level.
- Possess an enthusiastic charisma to initiate and sustain relationship with target client.
- Possess enviable business acumen and interest in a sales job.
- Confident, eloquent individual with good communication and persuasion skills.
- Note: Candidates with minimum of 2 years working experience as a Medical Sales representative in a pharmaceutical company involved in sales of ethical product with the above qualification can apply as a Senior Medical Sales Representative. Such candidate must possess proven capability to sell in private/private hospital and an admirable presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com Ensure that Position-in-view and preferred location is the subject of mail e.g. MSR- Port Harcourt or MSR Lagos.
- Take advantage of this unusual but exciting opportunity to work with smart colleagues and passionate people in an organisation where you can fulfill your career aspirations and make a lasting impact in the healthcare industry.
- Candidates who do not have the aforementioned qualification need not apply.