Lily Hospitals Limited, established since 1984 remains one of the Foremost hospitals in Nigeria and within the South-South region of the country. It is the first private hospital in Nigeria to achieve ISO 9001:2000 quality management system certification from the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON). We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics.
We are also consistently committed to high standards; continuous improvement, service excellence, organizational citizenship, and outstanding work ethics. Currently running residency training programs in family medicine and radiology. Lily Hospitals is also involved in housemanship training, internship training in Pharmacy and Radiology. We have multiple locations in Benin, Warri, Okuokoko and Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nursing Assistant
Location: Warri, Delta
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Junior Level
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Check and record patient’s vital signs such Weight, Height, blood pressure, temperature and respiration rate.
- Assist patients in carrying out basic functions such as bathing, dressing, bed linen changes.
- Observe patients for changes in condition or behaviour and promptly report these changes to the nursing office
- Respond to signal lights, bells or intercom system to determine patient’s needs.
- Record patient information in computerized logs.
- Perform basic operation and maintenance of medical equipment
Health and Safety:
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with Lily hospitals’ health and safety policy and statutory regulations.
- Ensure a clean, comfortable and safe environment for patients, clients and members of staff to help reduce infection.
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- 2 to 3 years relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
- Possess high degree of accuracy and attention to details.
Salary in line with industry standard
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their word doc CV only to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.[the_ad_placement id=”after-content”]