Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We hereby invite applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Community Services Advisor
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Position Reports To: Technical Director
- The Community Advisor HTS will actively participate in the development, modification, and/or adaptation of appropriate technical strategies and tailored approaches for Improving access to HTS including rapid HIV testing, “provider-initiated” testing and testing (PITC) in medical settings, and facility- and community-based HTS, including targeted index testing.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine or B.Sc in Nursing.
- MPH or Master’s degree in a health-related field is an added advantage.
- Certified HTS supervisor and a National HTS Trainer.
- 5 years’ experience working as a supervisor Ins PEPFAR supported program
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and power point
- Results oriented with a demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with competing tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and CV as a One Single Word document indicating location to: email@example.com The title/subject of your email and application should be the position / Location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations are strongly encouraged to apply