ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pediatric/PMTCT Officer
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Niger States
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Pediatric/PMTCT Officer in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, and Niger States in Nigeria.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the provision of technical assistance at the State level with the goal of achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control, improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
- ICAP seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the Care & Treatment Officer positions by October 2019. The successful candidate will hold an MBBS (or international equivalent), or MPH and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in HIV-related programs for expanded care and treatment, laboratory services, prevention, and surveillance in resource-limited settings.
- The incumbents will have previous experience working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs. The pediatric/PMTCT Officer will also have experience working effectively as a part of diverse staff teams, and contributing to successful collaborations with state ministries of health, and civil society.
- This is a locally employed position contingent upon availability of grant funding.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: ICAP-Jobs@cumc.columbia.edu with the Job Title “Pediatric/PMTCT Officer–State of preference” in the subject line.