Supply Chain Officer Vacancy at ICAP
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials – ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Adamawa and Niger States
- ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City, seeks highly qualified candidates to serve as Supply Chain Officers in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Adamawa and Niger States in Nigeria.
- The incumbent will oversee supply chain management and will provide technical assistance at the State level including capacity building, training and quality assurance services to State teams.
- ICAP seeks highly qualified and experienced candidates to fill the Supply Chain Officer positions by October 2019. The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Supply Chain Management, Procurement or related field and have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in HIV care and treatment programing in resource-limited settings.
- The incumbents will have previous experience working on US Government-supported PEPFAR programs.
- This is a locally employed position contingent upon availability of grant funding.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: ICAP-Jobs@cumc.columbia.edu with the Job Title “Supply Chain Officer– State of preference” in the subject line.