Jhpiego, an Affiliate of Johns Hopkins University is a global leader in improving healthcare services for women and their families.
We hereby invite applications from highly resourceful, experienced and dynamic professionals for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Officer
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Niger and Adamawa
Position Reports to: State Team Lead
- The TMEC/RISE program is a newly-awarded 5-year, USAID-funded global HIV program that supports countries to achieve and maintain HIV epidemic control through provision of strategic technical assistance and direct service delivery to improve prevention, HIV case finding and treatment programming.
- In Nigeria, TMEC/RISE comprising of Jhpiego, ICAP at Columbia University, a global health leader situated within the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health in New York City and others will support the Government of Nigeria to address barriers in HIV services among at-risk adult men, women and priority populations and to build capacity of local Implementing partners, continuously leveraging data to successfully course correct and achieve and maintain epidemic control.
- This project aims to achieve and maintain the primary prevention and 95 – 95 – 95 goals that are critical to HIV epidemic control in Nigeria.
- The program will also support PEPFAR’s transition of HIV service delivery to local partners, advancing progress along the journey to self-reliance.
- The incumbent will be key member of the technical in-country team, and oversee supply chain management for HIV programming in Akwa Ibom, Adamawa, Niger and Cross River States in Nigeria.
- S/he will provide technical and operational guidance and oversight to the Supply Chain Advisors at state, local government and site level, liaising with partners and local organizations.
- The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, or related field and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in HIV care and treatment programing.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019 (Time: 4:00pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit an Application Letter and CV as One Single Word document indicating Location to: email@example.com The title/subject of your email and application should be the “Position / Location” you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview. Please note that any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- Nigerian nationals living in those locations stated above are strongly encouraged to apply.