Internship Opening at ESUTH
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital, Parkline, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the positions below in the hospital:
- Candidates must be in possession of a recognized university degree or its equivalent and a current temporary /practicing License issued by the their registration Council.
Method of Application
Candidates are required to apply manually to the Office of the medical director, attaching all necessary credentials.
We can also help you submit if you are not disposed.
Typed applications should be addressed to :
The Director of Administration,
ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane,
- Application Letter (with phone number included),
- License(s) ,
- Degree Certificate or Notification (Statement) of Results
- Waec / O’Level certificate
- First school leaving cert / Testimonial
- L. G. A Identification Letter
- Birth Certificate / Statutory Declaration of Age.
- 3 recommendation letters.