Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacist
- Dispensing medical prescription to patients appropriately.
- Checking prescriptions to ensure that there are no errors and that they are appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
- Providing advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, for example, tablet, injection, ointment or inhaler.
- Participating in ward rounds taking patients drug histories and involvement in decision making on appropriate treatment.
- Liaising with other medical staff on problem patients may experience when taking their medicines.
- Ensuring medicines are stored appropriately and securely.
- Ensure drug injurious to health are marked as appropriate and are not sold or supplied from the dispensing unit.
- Set standards and policies for the pharmaceutical aspect of the business.
- Provide information on expenditure on drugs.
- Preparing and quality-checking sterile medication, for example, intravenous medication.
- Applicant must have vast Knowledge about HMO.
- Must be highly skilled, knowledgeable with minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience in busy practice.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.