Job Title: Senior Nurse
- To be responsible for the direction, organization and strategic planning of the nursing unit in assessing, evaluating and setting nursing care standards and objectives for the organization.
- Assist the Head Nurse to plan the unit staffing, budget and recruitment requirements Ensure that nursing care meets centre and regulatory standards Provide input on nursing staff performance and recognition
- Collaborate with nursing staff, management and external agencies in the coordination of client care Coordinate educational programs for clients and their families
- Actively participate and engage in meetings with medical staff and other departments
- Consciously contribute to improve the quality assurance systems
- Periodic visits to all centers to engender uniform practice and treatment procedures
- As a team player, spur the nursing team to succeed and facilitate continuous training.
- RM, RN License University Degree -2nd Class Honors or equivalent
- Proficiency in use of MS Office tools
- 7-10 years work experience in a Supervisory role.
N200,000 monthly (negotiable) netpay with HMO, Pension etc.
Application Closing Date
23:59 Monday, 26th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume along with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.