Nursing Officer I & II Vacancy at Demah Health Care Foundation
Demah Health Care Foundation is a Health Care Organization based for the less privileged and not for profit. Our aim is to bridge the gap identified in Health Care delivery providing accessible health services in Africa through international partnership.
We are employing suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer I & II
- Must be a B.Sc or equivalent.
- Must be a registered nurse with valid license.
- Must be a Member with Nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Post basic nursing in occupational health, operatives care, Nutritional health, etc, are added advantages.
- Must be God fearing and Humble.
Remuneration and Benefits
Competitive Salary with allowances and accommodation
- The income will be subject to stationary deductions as per applicable to Nigeria Laws.
- The employee is responsible for the tax refunds.
- Candidates must have National I. D. Cards.
Application Closing Date
10th, September 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send soft copies of their valid documents, Curriculum Vitae and other professional identities for a quick decision to: email@example.com using name and position as subject of the mail.
Note: Only short listed applicants will be communicated and undergo two weeks training in Mangochi.