Resident Doctor (Radiation Oncology) Vacancy at University College Hospital, Oyo
University College Hospital, Ibadan – Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Resident Doctor (Radiation Oncology)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified Nigerians for full-time Residency Training Programme in the University College Hospital, Ibadan leading to fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the Fellowship of West African College of Surgeons/Physicians.
- Successful candidates will be expected to commence residency training in accordance with the laid down rules. Establishment of private clinics and engagement in private medical practice constitute a violation of the terms of training and any resident found guilty of these will be asked to withdrawfrom the Training Programme.
Prospective candidates are expected to:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioners (MBBS)
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Have passed the primary examination of any of the Postgraduate Colleges in his/her specialty.
- Have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or be dulyexempted from it by NYSC Directorate.
Condition of Services
This is similar to those obtained in the Federal Public Service. In addition, pension arrangements will be made in accordance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act 2014.
CONMESS 03 (NGN2,277,725.55 – NGN2,728,604.00.PA)
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should complete the Employment Application Form and submit 10 (ten) copies each of the print out of the completed Application Forms, three Referees’ Reports, photocopies of relevant certificates (including Birth/Sworn Affidavit and Local Government Identification Certificates), Credentials and Curriculum Vitae (CV) to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University College Hospital,
P.M.B 5116, Ibadan,
- Referees’ reports brought on the date of the interview will be discountenanced.
- Multiple applications as well as holders of higher certificates beyond the requirements in the advert will be disqualified.
- In addition, candidates are to present any of the underlisted items as a means of identification on the date of screening examination: National Identity Card, Driver License, or Permanent Voters Card, International Passport. Kindly note that staff/student identity card of organization/school is not acceptable as a means of identification.