Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Secretary – Radiology
Job type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively assist the work of the the Client’s Radiology in delivering secretarial and administrative support in accordance with the aims of the Business Unit.
- Be a point of contact for general inquiries to the Radiology unit.
- Produce finished screening results reports in a timely and accurate manner and provide administrative support in liaising with other departments to ensure the unit is appropriately equipped.
- Provide secretarial and admin support within the boundary of the job holders competences as directed by the Business Unit Leader.
- Knowledge of hospital layout and Radiology and health screening processes.
- Minimum of HND in similar field.
- Previous experience in a secretarial role in a medical facility or a role involving working with medical terminology will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online