Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Pharmacist / Shift Pharmacist
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
- Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
- Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
- Effective manpower and machine utilization.
- Maintaining Registers.
- Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
- Preparation of product material requisition.
- Preparation and review of training manual.
- Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
- Monitoring dispensing operations.
- Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
- Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
- Monitoring the production related projects.
- To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
- Qualification: B.Pharm
- Experience: Post NYSC
- Possesses basic knowledge of drug manufacturing and GMP.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with at least one year will be contacted.