Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited is a physician led digital health social enterprise. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. Our focus is to leverage Information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the business and contribute to strengthening the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting potential client to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Planning and overseeing new Event initiative
- Attending conferences meeting
- Developing proposals
- Lead client conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings
- Engage in post-proposal follow up with prospective clients for deal closure
- Develop and execute Monthly plan to develop new clientele
- Regularly update relevant marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism
- Drive the sales process from proposal to a signed contract.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years experience (Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage)
- Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.