Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Expatriate – Anaesthetist Nursing
Job type: Contract
- Coordinate emergency and primary treatment for accidents and illnesses; organise first aid as necessary and evacuation where necessary.
- Follow up Primary and Contingency Emergency Medical Response Plans COMPANY Offshore Site.
- Be responsible for the general administration, maintenance and arrangement of the CLINIC.
- Maintain accurate MEDICAL records, reports and statistics, and the compilation of reports and referral letters to outside agencies; relevant computer input as necessary.
- Maintain daily accident, consultation, referral and hospitalization log.
- Coordinate activities of the first Aid team and / Stretcher Team.
- Recognized diploma of Anaesthetist/ Resuscitation Nursing.
- Valid BLS/ ACLS/ITLS Certifications
- 5 years of working experience of which the last 2 years should be in continual practice in anaesthesia, emergency / intensive care unit, operative theatre, as well in paediatrics.
- Good computerization practice and usual software’s knowledge.
- Practical experience in medical support of Offshore or Onshore Oil Industry and in isolated environment.
- Basic knowledge’s in maintenance of technical equipment.
- Nursing, Emergency Treatment, Hygiene inspection.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online