The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology (CAHST) is registered and incorporated with the Federal Government of Nigeria through Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) under the Corporate and Allied matters Act of 1990. The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology Onicha Ohaozara, Ebonyi State South is approved by Federal Government of Nigeria and Ebonyi State Ministry of Education; a private-driven Federal Government-Assisted Institution through YouWiN -I program of the Federal Ministry of Financ; operating under private-public partnership scheme of Federal Ministry of Education, and currently affiliated to the Center for Biomedical Science and Allied Health Studies, Saskatoon Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Instructor, Paramedics
Type: Full time permanent; ie 7.75 hours
Reporting to: The Registrar
Starting date: September 2019
- We are recruiting passionate and devoted lecturers who enjoy teaching, mentoring of adult students, who also share the goal and vision of the College, and is motivated to work for growth of the College.
- Interested candidates should possess minimum of NCE
- Attention to details
- Computer skills
- Experience, No previous experience is required, however, character check may be required
- Candidate with extensive experience are encouraged to apply
- Must be a core Christian and God fearing with mentorship skills.
- Must be innovative and can initiate and run own program in the College
- Must be ready to leave and work in the College, and can start work immediately
- Salary very competitive and negotiable depending on experience and passion.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Applications with copies of their Credentials or certificates attached and reference from a pastor to:
The Nigerian College of Advance Health Science and Technology (CAHST),
P.M.B 001, Afor Enuagu,
Onicha – Ebonyi State.