AFRILAB Medical Diagnostics is a high-tech performance driven laboratory providing detailed, timely and accurate medical diagnosis for both private individuals and health facilities. We are spreading across various states in Nigeria where we have distinguished our self and set a new standard in healthcare and diagnostic services in Ibadan and environs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Marketer
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients’ particular medical diagnostic needs and financial capacity by scheduling appointments.
- Sales/marketing of our services to different hospitals, Pharmacies, Industries etc
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Performance Expectations
- Improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them
- Build key customer relationships.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND)/ NCE
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skill
- Must be self-motivated, ready to achieve, hungry to change status and build own network in selling insurance to family, contacts and network
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years related insurance sales/marketing experience
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “M-Marketer’” as subject of the email.