Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Maximizing sales of designated company products, through full coverage of target customers and an increase in product awareness,
- Deliver persuasive sales presentations, answering queries, provide advice and introduce new products to potential clients, consistent with their need.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with hospital-based staff and public health management boards in the country.
- Complete knowledge of the product information and identifying and establishing new businesses.
- Negotiating profitable contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to healthcare staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Writing reports and other documents.
- Maintaining a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
- Candidates must have either a BA/B.Sc/HND qualification
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have excellent sales and marketing skills
- Must be confident with good oral and written communication skills
- Must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in professional marketing with a positive track record
- Must be willing to travel
- Must have strong customer service orientation
- Must have excellent knowledge of the MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel packages.
- Must have good documentation/Organizational skills
- (Experience with E.N.T treatments or audiology will be an added advantage).
- End users and healthcare professionals.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: The application document MUST be saved in the candidate’s full name.