Clinical Service Officer Vacancy at AHNi
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI’s achievements.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the North-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Clinical Service Officer
Locations: Gombe & Taraba
Project: Global Fund Key Population
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Clinical Service Officer is to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP) to Key populations (MSM, FSW and PWID)., will also provide ART services to Key Populations in line with current World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations and national guidelines both at the OSS and through mobile ART sites.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of progressive experience working in Key populations program in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HP//AIDS especially with HIV program
- Possession of an MPH or postgraduate degree in a related field is an added advantage
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.