HIV Specialist Vacancy at AHNi
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI’s achievements.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the North-East part of the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: HIV Specialist
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Candidate will provide technical support at state level to implement high quality care, treatment and support activities with primary focus on technical areas of comprehensive TB and HIV/AIDS programs including laboratory, pharmacy, logistics, prevention, care, treatment, TB, RMNCH, Mitigation, monitoring and evaluation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PhD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS/BA in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Health Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years of progressive relevant experience in managing comprehensive TB and HIV programs in resource constrained settings.
- For each band above, possession of an additional post graduate degree in a related field is an advantage.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
- Experience in large and complex donor-funded national health focused project is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNI-PCTjobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job Title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.