Senior medical officer vacancy at Anadach Consulting Limited
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care. They provide General Paediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for Adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Description/The Role
- We are in need of a high performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization.
- A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 5-7 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties. Any relevant additional degree would be an advantage
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com Please indicate your “Name and Job Title” as the subject of your email.