We are located in the heart of Nigeria – Abuja, with branches in Lagos, Anambra state and now NigerState.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Support Worker
- Supporting mental health patients through recovery
- Providing high standards of care/support
- Crisis support and intervention
- Observation and escorting duties
- Assisting nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Managing potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of ND in Health Related and other Social Sciences course
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Previous experience not necessary, but may be an added advantage.
- Must be physically fit and strong
- Ability to play any form of games/ sports will be an added advantage
- Fluent in Hausa and English.
- N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using “Support Worker – Niger” as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.