2. Location: Delta State
3.Employment: Full Time
5. Deadline: 30th December, 2019.
2. Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects and intervene appropriately.
3. Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment. 5. Initiate proper discharge plan.
6. Maintain patients’ confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential. 7. Observe and interpret patients’ symptom and communicate them to physicians. 1. Valid nursing license
2. Registered nurse/ midwife certificate 3. 3 years work experience preferably from the health sector. 4. Clinical skills 5. Infection control 6. Occupational Health and Safety Certificate