SYNLAB offers a full range of medical laboratory services for practising doctors, clinics and the pharmaceutical industry. The SYNLAB Group is the uncontested leader on the European market for human medicine laboratory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
- Adherence to Plan and Budget
- Meet monthly budget assigned to the respective location through actively promoting the ideas of the Organization and Quality standards.
- Identify areas of wastage, and work in conjunction with Site heads to drive down operational costs.
- Improve customer’s satisfaction through ISO Accreditation and Renewal as well as effectively monitoring the Quality Control activities of the laboratory.
- Ensure compliance to ISO 15189 standards through SANAS Accreditation protocol as well as implement and improve the Laboratory’s Accreditation status and assigned PSCs.
- To liaise with laboratory staff to provide optimum care and effective service to clients.
- Co-ordinate TQM for respective location.
- Ensure laboratory’s SOPs are reviewed, updated and members of staff acknowledge reading of SOPs.
- Ensure adherence to SOPs and SYNLAB Policies.
- Conduct routine and periodic Internal audits to ensure processes are performed in accordance with ISO 15189 standards.
- Ensure compliance to corrective and preventative actions post audits which guarantees continual system improvement.
- Monitor performance of Quality Control on a daily basis to ensure patient’s results are both precise and accurate.
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the various Inter-laboratory comparism programs (EQA, IQC & IQA) which guarantees that procedures are consistent with the ISO 15189 standards.
- Ensuring that all out-of-range QCs and Exception reports are reviewed, and corrective actions taken.
- Co-ordinate TQM by ensuring compliance with SOP and Systems in conjunction with the laboratory/site Manager and Pathologist.
- Monitor and ensure that environmental conditions does not invalidate processes.
- Compliance with Safety protocols in respective sites.
- To ensure expired and hitherto unfit stock are discarded promptly.
- Monitor compliance to maintenance schedule of laboratory equipment’s / Instruments
- Develop Management Reports – Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- B.Sc in any Biological Science related course.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- 7 – 10 years proven experience as a quality assurance manager
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.