A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Locations: Warri-Delta / Itakpe-Kogi / Kaduna
Educational Qualifications /Experience and Key Requirements
- Registered Nursing and/or Midwifery Certificate.
- At least 5-7years of Practical/clinical experience.
- BLS and/or ALS certification
- Ability to respond to emergencies and give first aid care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward thinking and organizational abilities.
- A good team player with leadership qualities
- Ability to work with little supervision
- HMO work experience is an added advantage
- Be ready to travel and flexible to change
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and CV in a single word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.