IPAS is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ending preventable deaths and disabilities from unsafe abortions. Through local, national and global partnerships, IPAS works to ensure women can obtain safe, respectful and comprehensive abortion care; including counseling and contraception to prevent unintended pregnancies.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Research & Evaluation Intern
- Assist with management and coordination of data entry consultants and data collectors
- Support R&E Training and dissemination activities
- Assist with Data management, audit, analysis and report writing
- Assist with implementation of research and evaluation activities
- Contribute to Desk/Literature review
- Other duties as assigned
- An entry-level professional with appreciable experience in research, monitoring and evaluation.
- Has a degree in Demography, Biostatistics, Epidemiology Public Health, Statistics, or related fields
- Good knowledge of data management and statistical software such as Epi Data, CSPro, ODK, SPSS, Stata, etc. will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and interactive communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Creative writing skills
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: IpasNigeria.Procurement@ipas.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants Must indicate the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted