Nurture Child Development Clinic – We are an early childhood care and development consultancy. Our mission is to ensure every Nigerian child starts right and has a strong foundation for life success. We diagnose and treat late talking, no speech, inattention, poor handwriting, learning difficulties, autism and other delays that interfere with your child’s optimal development & learning success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Speech Therapist
- Under the general supervision of the Program Director and according to standards of treatment, the Speech Therapist will perform objective assessments as well as comprehensive individualized treatment programs for children 18 months to 12 years. Responsibilities will include:
- Perform initial assessment for each child as part of a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- Administer appropriate modalities, exercise regimens, or treatment procedures according to each child’s identified needs, family goals and procedures on standards of treatment care.
- Participate in promoting parent psychoeducation sessions.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Program Director including but and not restricted to treatment plan development, weekly progress reporting, attending group training sessions, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of developmental delays, learning differences, special needs and behaviors of specific age groups to include toddlers, preschoolers, school aged children and early adolescents
- Education: Master’s Degree in Audiology & Speech/Language Pathology.
- Experience: 6 months – one year of experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their recent Resume with Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.