Primly Services is an organisation that provides mental health products and services. At Primly Services, we maintain strong industry service standards and professionalism, with a full range of locally and internationally trained mental health and occupational health professionals who provide holistic and evidence based wellness programs for individuals, families, organizations and communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telephone Wellness Counsellor
The ideal candidate will:
- Help our clients build coping mechanisms for stressful situations they encounter on-the-job and off-the-job.
- Work as part of an in-house team that offers our employees guidance and resources for avoiding burnout and other risks.
- Provide personalized plans designed to help our clients meet their short and long-term personal goals.
- Be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve client issues and directing calls to the managerial and clinical team when necessary.
- Perform initial assessment, intervention and make appropriate referral of clients to our other services when necessary.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of work performed through case notes, client record forms and database entries.
- Perform any other related duties as may be decided by the organisation.
Qualifications and Skills
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Counselling
- At least one-year post qualification experience in counselling and client management
- Knowledge in Employee Wellness Initiative, Stress management etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to empathize with clients
- Ability to leverage internal and external resources as part of a client treatment plan
- Willingness to work on-call
- Experience writing assessments and reports to monitor client progress
- Should be customer centric
- Should be flexible
- Strong computer skills
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Interested in Research
- Must be available to work some holidays and weekends
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to react immediately, yet calmly, to crisis situations and quickly build rapport with your callers
- Must demonstrate compassion and understanding for people dealing with potentially life-threatening situations and be able to assess serious issues, such as the potential for suicide.
- Should also be able to maintain professional boundaries and be able to effectively manage high levels of stress.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title and Location as the subject matter, e.g “Telephone Wellness Counsellor- Abuja”.