Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a Multi-specialist Medical Care provider in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered care.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professional that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Anesthesiologist
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Anesthesiologist with strong skills in critical care. She / he will also be involved in mentoring medical officers and other relevant colleagues.
Qualification and Skill Requirement
- A medical degree (MBBS, MD or equivalent)
- Qualification as an Anesthesiologist (FWACS, FRCS, US BC / BE or equivalent)
- Advanced / International Training in Anesthesiology will be a significant advantage
- A minimum of 3 years experience preferred
- Teaching experience / willingness to teach
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Excellent clinical skills and ability to show empathy
- Strong team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Strong work ethics
- Willingness to commit to a long career
- Ability to practice in a dynamic and computerized environment
Our client offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based incentives
- Health insurance
- Pension Plan
- Research Opportunities
- Potential for relocation assistance
- Stability in an organization with almost three decades of healthcare industry experience and an excellent clinical reputation in the region.
- Opportunities to participate alongside other physicians in quality improvement initiatives and be a key member of a growing hospital system.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (quoting Job Title in Subject) and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org