MedicSurplus is an online medical supply store based in Nigeria. With customers and distribution stores in major parts of the country. We source and buy quality health supplies and sell them directly to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Lekki / Ajah and environ
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- We are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copy and fortify our social platforms with business-related content.
- The Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
- Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers, and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Develop a well thought through content calendar each month.
- Prepare well-structured business-related writeups using Content Management Systems or other relevant content writing tools.
- Write, proofread, and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer or Business Writer. Knowledge of curriculum development would be an added advantage
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Content writing: 2 years (Preferred)
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.