Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- This position will be responsible for supporting the development of marketing strategies that align with our brand growth and development strategies
- He/she will act as the key liaison between sales, product development and marketing teams
- The position will manage our digital campaigns, design programs that ensure products sell including in-store marketing
- Support to manage and oversee our marketing campaign throughout the entire lifespan of a product and updating databases.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Ensure development of long-term marketing strategy and implementation plan for all SFH FMCG product portfolio.
- Provides leadership and oversight for designing, planning, and implementing marketing strategies.
- Evaluate marketing activities for management decisions
- Implement in-store, trade and consumer promotion campaigns.
- Provide marketing result trend analysis
- Implement digital media campaign.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in Humanities, Social Sciences or Health related course with a focus in marketing. MBA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three to five (3 – 5) years experience with progressively increasing responsibility designing, implementing, managing and leading large marketing campaigns involving multiple partners, stakeholders, and geographic target areas in Nigeria.
- Demonstrated ability of previous experience leading a marketing campaign.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and use evidence and data to drive decision making.
- Demonstrated ability through previous experience to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners and stakeholders.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Strong understanding of data analysis tools and strong analytical skills
- Experience with a consumer brand in a trade marketing role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills.
- Must possess knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Must be able to work under pressure
- Must possess the ability to think creatively
- Must possess customer/trade or activation marketing skills
- Must possess organizational and cross-cultural skills
- Must be proactive and able to work hands-on
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to manage partners and monitor team performance.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online