Website Anadach Consulting Limited
Our client is a healthcare facility in Lagos that is aimed at delivering increased value and excellent care to patients. Career opportunities currently exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization.
POSITION: Operations Manager
LOCATION: Ikorodu, Lagos State
The operations manager is responsible as a liaison between the clinical staff and the recipients of healthcare services. He/she is required to oversee the general functioning of the healthcare facility. He/she also manages the financial wellbeing of a healthcare facility, implements policy, and manages the medical and non-medical staff.
· Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
· Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to employers, legislative officials, and other key constituents.
· Provides leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution, and implementation of care management programs.
· Liaise with departmental staffs and hospital management, external parties and institutions, including public and governmental entities.
· Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies
· Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems
· Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
· Develop and coordinate Marketing strategy/drive both Internal Marketing and External Marketing
· Liaise with departmental staffs and hospital management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Must show significant operational management experience in a similar environment.
· Must show evidence of leadership qualities and people management skills.
· Must be able to make effective decisions in response to a dynamic, critical, demand led environment.
· Management qualification preferable.
· Significant breadth of knowledge and experience of the operation of a facility.
· Good written communication skills, with ability to produce accurate, concise records, reports and investigations to deadlines.
· Strong analytical, reasoning and influencing skills.
· Able to work well as member of a team.
· Able to communicate across wide demographic boundaries in an appropriate manner.
· Display good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to respect patient confidentiality at all times.
· Display good diplomatic skills, must be tactful and discreet.
· Good organizational skills, is able to identify priority pathways and act effectively under pressure.
· Able to produce accurate records in accordance with company policy.
· Able to assimilate information and skills through training or personal development, and to apply these practically in the working environment.
· Able to evidence a commitment to personal quality standards
Bachelor degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Social Sciences, Public Health
10 years in a leadership role in a Medical Staff organization and management experience.
Exposure in marketing health, insurance, or banking services/products is an added advantage.
Marketing, Sales, IT, and Business Savvy.
Vast exposure in Public relations or similar PR roles.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the link: https://www.anadach.com/resume
ENSURE YOU FILL IN YOUR DETAILS CORRECTLY AND PROVIDE ALL RELEVANT INFORMATION. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT UPLOAD THEIR RESUMES WOULD NOT BE CONTACTED.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com